Fabric trade show displays are the new trend of effective display styles in the trade show industry. This is because they can capture the target market of your business through eye-catchy presentation of products or services. It also allows you to have a professional looking booth without the need to spend much.
In order for you to pick the right fabric for your trade show, here are some tips on how to choose effective fabric trade show display.
1. Choose companies that offer high quality graphics. Some company trade show display makers offer high-end graphical look and feel within reasonable prizes. Be sure to include this in your canvassing category.
2. Choose pop-up fabric if opting for portability. Some companies offer pop-up trade show displays that are easy to set-up. The selling point of this type of fabric product is its relatively light components, easy assembly, and easy transportation.
Apart from the aforementioned advantages of pop-up fabrics, there are the other perks that you should not miss. For a fact, this kind of fabric can stand on its own even if your allotted space is not back against a wall. You can even attach rollers to position it easily. With this material, there will be no need to add much site labor support.
3. Consider hanging fabric display. If your booth is placed against the wall, you need a hanging fabric display. Flat wall fabrics can act as the backdrop or the focal point of your material.
4. Choose polyester fabric materials. If you want to be versatile in your design, you can choose this kind of fabric. It can be stretched and twisted to fit any pre-constructed frame for allowing more customization. It can be molded to form interesting three-dimensional shapes, such as S-shaped, flower, or even 3D-shaped fish walls.
5. The table-top cloth display. This can be your best choice if you want to spend less. Apart from being extra cheap, table-top cloth displays are made of light-weight materials. This is your alternative if you are participating in relatively small trade fairs with low budget allotments.
6. Make sure it can be cleaned easily. Surely, you would not want to spend a lot for every trade show you would like to participate in. At this point, choose a fabric type that can be easily washed with soap and water in case it gets stained. It must also be wrinkle-resistant.
Since fabric trade show displays are versatile and light, you can build your booth as if you are building a house using blocks. The material is light and it can take any shape from its frames. More importantly, it is very cheap that you can lavish for a little bit on your designs.