Truss trade show displays can make your products or services stand out. It can give you the professional boost you need to attract prospect clients or consumers. Before you reach this point, you need first to find a truss display that is effective and reliable to tie all loose ends. Here are the important tips to get you started.
1. Size. The size for truss trade differ in multitude of ways. If you are new to the business industry, it is preferable to start with small-sized truss system. If you need a workstation, then you might need a larger truss trade to cater your demonstration needs.
2. Cost. Your budget is one primary aspect that you need to consider when choosing the right truss trade. In view of this, the cost vary from one truss trade to another. It is due to the fact that these displays differ in sizes and features.
3. Quality and Features. Always check the materials used for the truss trade. Make it sure that it is made from high quality materials to withstand the weight of advance devices such as plasma television and speakers. For a fact, some manufacturers use resins and plastics which are not suitable for holding heavy devices.
Truss Trade Show Display Size
The company’s products and services differ from one competitor to another. On top of this, the manner the products or services are presented also vary. For these reasons, different sizes of truss trades are made available to cater every business’ needs.
Examples of these are the following.
1. 10 Ft Truss Trade. The 10-feet truss trade can make your booth competitive and appear professional. It has custom graphics and display designs which are perfect for merchandizing trade show display. More importantly, this system can be configured in a variety of ways to support the backdrop.
2. 10 Ft x 20 Ft Truss Trade. If you cater a larger crowd, then a 10 feet x 20 feet truss trade could be the one that you have been looking for. Similar to that of a 10 feet truss trade, it can also feature graphics. The only additions to this truss trade are the extra space, super-size murals and storage shelves. The fact that it has vacant space, you can add tables and chairs for casual floor meeting.
3. Island Booth Display. If you want to be visible on the trade show floor, then layout the island truss system. With this truss trade, you can foster a sense of privacy whenever you hold your merchandizing schemes.
Truss Trade Show Display Lighting
The lighting system is one factor in determining the success of truss trade show displays. Selection is not merely based on what is available, but what can attract your prospect consumer and make your products and services the highlight of the event. To get you started, here are some helpful tips.
1. LED lights. People do not like it when they are expose to hot spot lights. If you want to foster a cool venue, then use LED lighting that does not get hot after long hours of use.
2. Focus. There is no doubt that you want to promote your products or services. If you want to get a hold of your prospect clients, determine whether you want to obviously highlight your products or services or attract potential clients through relaxing illumination.
3. Note the Expense. Your budget is definitely one important consideration whenever you participate a trade show. At this point, determine whether you have what it takes to spend for a special lighting system or for a simple illumination.