How to choose the most effective trade show display?
Unique trade show displays attract attention. Since you have a lot of competitors, there is the need for you to stand out. While it is easier said than done, several things can be done to ensure profit for your business and outsmart your competitors.
Here are some of the unique trade show display ideas that you can consider.
– Awesome appearance. This sounds very easy but most people involved in trade shows fall short on this. If you have been in this field for a long time now, you certainly know it is time for you to get rid of dull displays and designs. Opt for more aesthetically pleasing booth by conceptualizing themes that would attract potential customers from all walks of life.
– Games and prizes will help. Bingo and raffles are no longer the name of the game. Adapt a more engaging strategy to attract attention like having fun games in your booth. Choose games that are related to your trade show displays and of course, give tempting prizes. In return, you can ask participants to sign up. You can use their information in contacting them for your next event or trade shows.
– Demo what you offer. This is the way to go when your product or services can be demo. It is a direct marketing or an infomercial where you will show the value of what you offer to the audience, real-time. If you can ask one of your attendees to do a hands-on, that is going to be really beneficial as involved audience are more likely potential customers.
– Attract kids. Why? When your booth is attractive enough to children, they will certainly force their parents to take a look. If you can make them point things in your trade show event, which is even better as it would give their moms and dads a thought of buying from your booth. If it’s within your budget, you can offer giveaways to kids for every successful purchase.
– Offer great customer service. Nothing beats a good customer service. Establish good rapport with your attendees and let them feel that they are the most important part of your event. Ask what they need and offer practical and relevant information. Do not be too pushy and do not let them feel that you just want to make a sale. If they are not yet ready to get your products or services, show that “you can always visit us anytime” attitude.
Other than these tips, having unique trade show displays will speak volume for your business and how you will get profit during the event. Be creative!